This game will help your children understand and remember how many frogs eat.
Paper party blowers
1. Attach a small piece of Velcro to each bug
2. Attach the complementary piece of Velcro to the end of a party blower
3. Give each child a party blower
4. Children aim the party blower at the bugs and catch them by blowing
5. Add music for “musical bugs”.
This demonstrates how frogs catch bugs with their tongues.
Sign up for the Science For Preschoolers newsletter and receive the complete printable version of the frog lesson plan, activity templates and coloring pages.