Open floor space
- Select two children to start the game and ask the rest of the children to pretend they are the sticky silk web.
- Ask the sticky silks to lay on the floor, twisting their bodies like parts of a spider web.
- Instruct the sticky silks to touch the child next to them with a hand and a foot, making a continuous web.
- The two children selected at the beginning start the game by carefully walking around the web to music.
- When the music stops, the two children standing touch the nearest child to them and that child becomes the next to walk the web.